The customer will be able to make a return/refund if the following conditions are met:
- Did not receive the order
- Received an incomplete product (missing quantity or accessories)
- Received a wrong product/s (e.g. wrong size, wrong color, different product)
- Received a product with physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered)
- Received a faulty product (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended)
- Received a counterfeit product
Returns/refunds due to change of mind will not be accepted.
For items bought via Bundle Deals, return/refund will only be applicable to the entire bundle. Partial requests are prohibited. Should the bundle contain any items ineligible for returns, the customer will not be able to return the entire bundle.
Order is still under warranty but the return coverage has ended.
The customer should bring the unit to the nearest service center. The service center will advise if the item is repairable or not. If the item is not repairable, the service department should confirm to the ASC the issue to process refund.
Offline settlement or replacement
If the customer is willing to do an offline settlement or replacement, the CS representative should provide the details of the customer to the service manager to get an approval. Once approved, the Service department will provide the delivery date of the replacement unit.